We will not sell your information to any third party.
Patxi’s only obtains personally identifiable information such as your name, email address and payment card or other information when you provide it voluntarily. For example, personal information may be collected from you to:
- respond to your comments regarding your experience at a Patxi’s restaurant, viewing our website, or other aspects of Patxi’s;
- register you for a mailing lists or as a user of online or mobile services we offer, or to register you for promotions or offers conducted through our website or mobile campaigns;
- transmit payment information for online or mobile orders;
- respond to job inquiries and job applications submitted by you; and/or
- respond to other information submitted by you to any of our websites or through any of our mobile campaigns.
This information will be used for the purposes for which you provide it. We may also use this information to communicate with you from time to time for other purposes, such as to create personalized promotions by combining your personal information with non-personal information about you, such as the amounts and types of purchases you make or any benefits you receive through our programs.
Like most websites, we collect and use the data contained in server log files, which may include information about your IP address, Internet service provider, web browser, and browsing history.
We may also use third-party services (such as Google Analytics) to track additional aggregate information that may give us insights into how people are using our site to improve it in the future.
For your convenience, this site includes forms that can be used to contact us directly, register for email lists, etc. These forms only gather the information you voluntarily provide. We then may use this information to contact you about matters related to our business, such as special offers, newsletters, etc.
Patxi’s does not support Do Not Track browser settings and does not currently participate in any Do Not Track frameworks that would allow any of our sites to respond to signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your personal information. However, our sites do not track any personally identifiable information on our sites unless you intentionally provide it to us (such as when you create an account, opt-in to our marketing lists, or make a purchase).
- You must be 13 years of age or older to participate in the Patxi’s mobile text program.
- By providing your mobile number and checking the box to sign up for mobile offers and text updates, you consent to receive future automated marketing text messages from or on behalf of Patxi’s. You also acknowledge that your agreement to receive these messages isn’t required as a condition of purchase.
- Message and data rates may apply.All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. Patxi’s does not charge you for sending or receiving text messages to (Patxi’s Text Number).
- No more than four text messages sent per month. You can unsubscribe at any time by texting “STOP” to (Patxi’s Text Number) and you will receive a confirmation text, or further instructions if enrolled in more than one of Patxi’s’s SMS lists. Patxi’s reserves the right to remove subscribers from our messaging database at our discretion. For more information, reply “HELP” to (Patxi’s Text Number) or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Patxi’s will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages or undelivered messages. T-Mobile policies require that we specify that T-Mobile, also, will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages or undelivered messages.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name, the date, time and content of your messages and other information you provide to us as part of this service. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
Patxi’s uses its best efforts to protect your personally-identifiable information and privacy. We do not sell, transfer or disclose your personal information to any third parties other than for the limited purposes described in this policy.
With your permission, we may send you marketing information, such as promotional offers (such as free pizza!) or information about new menu items, programs or restaurant openings. If you do not want to receive this, you can contact us to opt out and we will not send it to you anymore.
Patxi’s sometimes contacts other companies for a variety of reasons, such as fulfilling orders, assisting with promotions, and providing technical services for our websites. These companies may have access to personal information if they need it to do their work. However, we will generally obligate these companies to use any personal information only for the purpose of performing their work.
We may, where expressly stated, post certain submissions on our websites. However, we will not include your full name or other personal information identifying you unless you have said that we can.
We keep your job inquiries and job applications confidential. However, we may share personal information for purposes of evaluating you as a candidate for any openings.
Patxi’s does reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any law enforcement or similar investigation.
Finally, we may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
Your personal information is yours. If at any time, you want to correct the personal information we have about you, or if you want to change your preferences for contacts from us, send us an e-mail or a letter.
30 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 3110
Sausalito, CA 94965
We take reasonable steps to maintain physical, technical and administrative security of personal information you provide to us. Although we take these steps to safeguard your personal information, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. In addition, although we generally obligate third parties who support our websites and their related offers or other programs to use any personal information only for the purpose of performing their work, we do not control such third parties’ website or other security measures.
In the event you send Patxi’s an e-mail, please remember that the e-mail is not necessarily secured against interception by another party. So if you do not want any sensitive personal information to be subject to this risk (i.e. information that you may supply as part of a job application), please contact us by mail or telephone at:
30 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 3110
Sausalito, CA 94965
This policy applies only to individuals who visit our website or interact with us through any of our e-mail or mobile campaigns. It does not apply to information which we may collect by means other than through our websites and it does not apply to businesses which may use our websites.